Wednesday 20 March 2013

Haul - MAC, Beauty Bay (Urban Decay), Strawberry net (Laura Mercier)



Hi Ladies,

I have a collective haul to show you.
These things all happened to rock up on my door step today :)

Laura Mercier Perfecting water moisture mist, Laura Mercier Mega Moisturizer Normal/Combination

My skincare came today (thank god!!) I had NO moisturizer left. I purchased both items from Strawberry net  This was a first for me, however I saved $40 so I may take this avenue from now on!

Urban Decay Naked Basics
Beauty bay was a first for me. It took 10 working days from payment to arrive (free shipping!) I am extremly impressed with their pricing as it is on par with US. I already have something else on the way :)
The only thing I did notice is that one of the eye shadows has detached from the palette, I do not blame Beauty Bay for this as my other UD palette did the same thing, they need to stop skimping on the adhesive!

I then had a friend post me 5 MAC Brushes from the US.

187 - foundation brush
109 - contour brush
116 - blush brush
130 - foundation brush
286 - eye brush

these brushes are for my kit (I can't promise the 109 will end up in there though!!)





Have you hauled anything lately?

XO

Pemily




No comments:

Post a Comment