Monday 4 March 2013

Feburary Favourites

Hi All,

I can't promise I will make a favourites post every month but here is one for the month of Feb :)

I am a huge fan of Ben Nye products, I was first introduced to the brand at IMATS last year and I must say I am impressed.
I purchased these Neutralizer cream crayons after hearing Makeupbyrenren mention them.
I must say they are great, I purchased Mellow Yellow for under my eyes and Red Concealer No 1 for my pigmentation marks, they are beautiful to blend and do not crease. at $10 each I am definitely impressed! I think I will pick up a few more.

Next up we have the Diorskin  Nude Tan Sun powder in Amber (its a bronzer!). Although it is called amber it doesn't look orange on at all. It is an extremely subtle but buildable product.



Next we have two Laura Mercier tinted moisturizers, the regular in Almond and the illuminating in Natural Radiance, I mix the two together and find it is perfect for hotter days. My skin has also gone crazy at the moment as I tried a product called Witch Hazel. My sister actually said to me "what did you expect, have you smelt the product".


Sorry ladies this was a limited edition shade :)
Mac eye shadow in Jete. I believe it was part of the collection in which you had to vote.
Ever since I depotted my eye shadows I have been appreciating them so much more.

It's really hard to take a photo of eyeliner!!
This is Mac's Rich Experience pro long wear eyeliner. It is super creamy and stays in place. This is quite easily the best eyeliner I have ever used. I did originally purchase this for my kit, however it has now been taken out and I will need to purchase another. I love wearing this with Jete all over the lid.
Last but not least, Stila eye shadow Trio in Goddess. I adore Stila eye shadows, I think they make a great sparkle colour like no one else. Really great for my deep set eyes.
I have been wearing The left colour all over the lid with the right colour in the socket.

That's it for the month of Feb, let me know some of the products you have been loving.

XO
Pemily.



No comments:

Post a Comment