Sunday 11 September 2011

MAC Cosmetics Counter to open in Marion Shopping Centre

EXCITING NEWS!
I reached out to MAC Australia in regards to a rumour I had heard about a MAC Store opening in Westfield Shopping Centre.

IT HAS BEEN CONFIRMED We will see a 3rd store shortly :)

There response was as follows

"Thank you for taking the time to contact us and for your interest in M.A.C
We are working on a M.A.C Counter in Westfield Marion.The counter will not be a Pro Store."

So there you have it another counter we can all get addicted too :)
xo

1 comment:

  1. I seen the area it will be all shut off with the M.A.C coming soon written on it the other day. Because of this I got the impression it was going to be an actual MAC store. Rather then just a counter like it is in Myers and David Jones.
    I'm excited!

    ReplyDelete